Followers

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Have an Amazing Day

Morning all...Time to show you my DT card for polka doodles colouring group The Inky Pinkies on Facebook..

For my card i have used the fab Twiggy & Toots Owl collection. Available as a Download or if you prefer on CD.  All papers, Dancing queen, digi,  sentiment and embellies can be found in this collection..The digi can also be bought singly here.  I have coloured her with graph it markers, added some glossy accents to her eyes..Card shape cut on portrait and is sil file..




Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered

Papertake weekly  Anything goes
TTCRD Anything goes
Crafting from the heart  Anything goes
Craft your passion  Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Caz! I’m in awe of your colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, so gorgeous, love this one Caz!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Caz! I have a soft spot for big eyes critters and this one capture my heart. She's gorgeous. Beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. I wish you a lovely rest of your week.

    Christina, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card.....and your owl is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card.Love the layering of the pretty papers and your colouring looks wonderful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x