Followers

Monday, 10 August 2015

Teddy Bear Gathering

My first post for sometime..I lost my dad in may:(..And my card making mo jo flew out of the window...Just cannot  be bothered to do anything..I started this cross stitch years ago..Then card making took over, so got left in bag..Anyways i decided to get it out and see if could finish..This has kept me sane lately..


Usually i would frame any cross stitch kits i have completed, but i decided to turn this into a cushion...Ive not stuffed it very well have i lol..


Im hoping to get back into card making soon..I get the urge to make one but soon as i start one the urge does a runner..:(....

Hope everyone is well..

Caz xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you haven't had the "urge" but hope, with finishing this really beautiful cushion, you can get to with your card making.
    I read this somewhere - The only people who think there's a time limit for grief, have never lost a piece of their heart - take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Caz, such lovely teddy s
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x