Followers

Friday, 5 February 2016

I Lava You...

Its all about love n romance over at Polkadoodle's... This is my inspiration post for the new challenge...


For my card ive decided to use the fab new collection called Sticks and Bones..Available as a download or if you prefer a cd...

I have used the pre coloured image Come ride with me....Everything papers, flowers and frame n sentiment can be found in this fab collection..






Thank you and do please pop over to Polkadoodles and check out all the fab makes by my teamies..

Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered

Art Impressions-Love love love
Aud Sentiments-Use love sentiment
Crafting with Attitude-Anything goes
Crafty Girls-Anything goes
Creative Knockouts-Love is in the Air

13 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love it, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation, I absolutely love this collection!
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    super cute and cool creations
    Thanks for joining us at creative knockouts
    hugs lisbeth
    DT-creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this so much, great design and to cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pop up card. It looks brilliant, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pop up card! I absolutely adore the images. Thanks so much for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww such a cute pop up Caz. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Caz this is wonderful, great use of the materials in 3D. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x