Followers

Friday, 12 February 2016

Lucky Green over at Polkadoodles

A new challenge starts today over at Polkadoodle's and the them this week is

Lucky Green.


For my lucky green creation i have used the cute digi image called  Just sitting here...coloured her using lyra and faber castell pencils..


I have sat her on the pre coloured image Tortoise-turtle-5.  These can also be found, along with the frame, and papers..In the fab Sticks n Bones collection, either on cd. or if you prefer download.




Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered


16 comments:

  1. I love the design of your card. I've been looking for a different style to make my mum a Mother's Day card. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Hugs Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful fold card, love the layout and your wonderful coloring, awesome!
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting With An Attitude Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the shape! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the shape. You've coloured her beautifully, a perfect match to the tortoise.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the image and the card shape.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a clever fold for this cute card!

    Thank you for joining our 'Use a Stamp or Digi' Challenge at Crafts Galore Encore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome design Caz. I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shaped card. I love how you have combined the character image with the turtle.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shape of this card, great idea.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the different green papers. Great card style, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card design Caz I adore it. I'm sorry with my late commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful shaped card. Looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x