Followers

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Cheer up...We have chocolate

Morning all..Here with card i did make for a DT challenge, but no longer needed..So thought i would blog it anyways...

I have used the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection from polkadoodles..The card shape is a Sil file cut out on my portrait.


The image is called Cake and Chocolate Miss Candy Creme Puff and can be got as a single digi here.  I have coloured her using my lyra and faber castell pencils..The sentiments, embellies n flowers can all be got in this fab collection..Available as a cd. or download.



Thank you for looking

Caz xxx

Challenges entered







5 comments:

  1. This is so so cute! I just love it! The scene you've created is so cool! Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week!
    -Mari K.
    Scrapper's Delights DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene you created here. And such a cute girl image!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky Party, hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz what a wonderful card I love the pop up idea and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Caz. I love this. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. I love the 3D effect. Thankyou for entering the Scrappers Delights Challenge. Good Luck. Nicky - Scrappers Delights DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x