Followers

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Happy 80th Birthday

Morning everyone, here to show you my Inky Pinkies DT make for this week. This will be a friends 80th birthday coming up soon.. 

For this i have used the a topper from the fab Winnie sugar sprinkles.You can get this fab collection as a download or if you prefer a cd.

I have used my graph it markers to colour her..The papers, words, flowers can all be found in this great collection..





Ive also made a perfume decanter box to go with card..Papers also from winnie sugar sprinkles..The box itself is a sil file, cut on my portrait..I will find some nice little bits to fill it too..



Ive put my friends first name intaill on front..



Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered






4 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Delightful card and the perfume decanter box is a wonderful addition, I suspect teh lady in question is going to be thrilled to bits with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...what a great pair of pretty projects...I am sure it will be loved!
    Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Silhouette Challenge Showcase!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x