Followers

Friday, 4 March 2016

Tic Tac Toe over at Polkadoodle's

Morning here is my inspiration post..For our Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Polkadoodle's..

Tic Tac Toe options are




For my Tic Tac Toe, I chose to go with Wings/Tag/Flowers.. I have made a Tag box, Wich i cut on my portrait.  I have used  the gorgoeus image called  Serenity-fairy-kisses...Coloured using lyra and faber castell pencils..



Also available in the Serenity-fairy-wishes-download-bundle. Papers used on box and for tags are from Baby-boom-download-bundle. Large flower is a cutting file Flowers-1-cutting-file. Rest are from my stash.



Pearl drops added to center of flowers.


Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered





13 comments:

  1. This is so celever love it Caz great make again this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the soft blue you have used it really makes the character stand out.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and fab colouring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colouring and great make idea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the soft look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this so much. What a beautiful keepsake. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a dainty creation Caz I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous creation!!
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafting By Designs
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool image, creation and the flowers are awesome. Thank you for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts Flower Power Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x