Followers

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Anything goes over at Penny's Paper-Crafty

Good afternoon all...17 days smoke free woohoo...Anyways onto our new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty and the theme this week is

Anything goes

One of our sponsors this week is

For my creation a made a BBQ gift card holder, using a sil file, cut on portrait. Image and sentiment is from Summer BBQ kit from Imagine that, coloured with graph it markers..





Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. AM-AZE-ING! I love it, very clever project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness!! This is so adorable!! And what a genius way to give a gift card. Love it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Caz, this is sooo COOL! And so perfect for this digi set :) An actual BBQ grill and gift card holder in one - LOOOVE IT! Thanks so much for creating such a knock-out project with my set - I'm honored to be one of the sponsors for this challenge. I'd love to display your project on my product page in store if you'll allow :) Thanks again!!

    xKristyB
    http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome to display..xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x