Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Anything goes over at Penny's Paper-Crafty

Afternoon everyone, before i tell you bout new challenge..Would just like to say this will be my last post as part of Penny's Paper-Crafty Design Team..Ive been with them for long time now and have enjoyed my time with them..But feel its time to move on to pastures new, so to speak..And Thank Julie for having me on the team..

Right now onto the latest challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty and our theme this week is

Anything goes

One of our sponsors this week is

For my card i have used the cute image 


Coloured with graph it markers, the frame is a sil file .



Thank you for looking

Caz xxx

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun blog! I did a quick search with 'piggies' and your blog poppped up - LOL! Love how that happens! And my, your work is darling! Such a great coloring of this sweet girl - okay, following now! Inky hugs!

Daffodil Cards said...

Great colouring and the frame is perfect for her, smashing card.
Faith
x

Anything goes with a twist..

A new challenge starts today over at Crafty Catz  as always it is  Anything goes with a optional twist...Twist this week is Baby.. ...