Followers

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Anything goes over at Creative knockouts

Anything goes over at Creative Knockouts this week..Easy peasy one for you.

Our sponsor this week is

http://www.fabrikafantasy.com/store.php

For my card i have used the lovely 



I have used my poly chromo pencils to colour image..Papers are from stash..Corner sentiment are Phill Martin's Sentimentally tours stamps


Thank you for looking

Caz xx

Challenges entered

Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Such a cute image and I do love the shape too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! I love the CAS layout too. A fabulous and inspiring creation.

    Hugs your Teammie
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored the image, Caz! That trim is wonderful! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card.
    -Miranda CK Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Caz!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely coments..x