Followers

Saturday, 22 July 2017

Perpetual Calendar and display stand

Afternoon all...Thought i would show you what ive just finished making for my Grandson Tim, part of xmas pressie. He can place this on his desk..Just hope he will like it..

The blocks, months and the display stand are a sil file and all cut on my portrait..I have used Kraft card..And used walnut stain distress ink..To distress it all...Trying to make it look manly if get my drift.. lol...I found some little wooden mens tools embellies, wich added to bottom of tray...And stenciled Tim name on front..




May make a girly one next,..lol..


Thank you for looking..

Caz xxx

Challenges entered

Crafting with Friends .......  Anything goes
Creative Fingers ........ Anything goes
Simply Papercraft ........Anything goes
Crafting with Attitude....... Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy .......Anything goes



4 comments:

Scatty said...

Caz this is lovely Tim will love it and if he doesn't send it to me xx

Janette said...

I think he will love this...... it looks great...x❤

Daffodil Cards said...

What a SUPER make, great for the masculine desk.
Faith
x

Marlies said...

A fantastic calender for a man/boy. I love the vintage look! Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies